Martin Guitar will release six new models at the 2015 Summer NAMM Show in Nashville, Tennessee. The NAMM Show will take place July 9th through July 11th.
Discover 6 of the new models below:
- HD-35 CFM IV 60th-a unique 14-fret Dreadnought model celebrating Chairman & CEO Chris Martin IV’s 60th birthday. The exclusive guitar is being made in a small batch of 60, and features a European spruce top with Martin’s Vintage Tone System (VTS) and herringbone pearl inlay.
- D12-35 50th Anniversary- a limited edition model is being introduced at Summer NAMM. The commemorative guitar is a 12-string, solid head stock Dreadnought limited to a quantity of 183, the amount of the first 1965 production run.
- 00-15E Retro- the first 00-14 fret instrument in the successful Retro Series product family. This acoustic-electric, non-cutaway model features a solid mahogany top, back and sides and the top is finished with a visually distinctive 15-style burst.
- CS-D41-15- a 14 fret, non-cutaway Dreadnought. The CS-D41-15 features a Sitka spruce top with Martin’s new Vintage Tone System (VTS). The East Indian rosewood back and sides beautifully showcase a unique ribbon inlay of cocobolo and flamed mahogany.
- LE-Cowboy-2015- a 000-12 fret with a Sitka spruce top finished with Martin’s Vintage Tone System (VTS). The top is inlaid with a multi-color rope design, and the back and sides are made of goncalo alves.
- SS-0041-15- The 2015 Summer NAMM Show Special has an Adirondack spruce top with Martin’s Vintage Tone System (VTS) and finished with a gorgeous cinnamon teardrop burst.
You can view all of the 2015 Summer New Models here.
You can also watch the product videos for the 2015 Summer New Models here.